People are connecting more than they ever have. Connecting with each other, and the world. It’s a revolution. And with our fibre and mobile networks, we’re at the heart of it.
We’re connecting millions to information and entertainment, to friends and family, at home or on the move. Whether they’re banking on their laptop, watching movies through their YouView box, or tweeting on their smartphone, we’re making it fast, safe, reliable and easy. And we’re backing it up with great service.
We’re proud to be the world’s oldest communications company but we’re coming at new markets like mobile, TV and sport with the disruptive attitude of a start-up.
Doing that takes creativity, energy, curiosity, drive, initiative and ideas. It takes people who make things happen and don’t settle for second-best. Does that sound like you? If the answer’s yes, come and help us revolutionise things for our customers.
A Marketing Apprenticeship in Digital will give you the opportunity to work in a number of different marketing teams; sales, customer engagement, digital capability and digital media.
- Creating brilliant digital experiences to drive broadband, TV, sport & mobile sales
- Working with user experience and visual designers to merchandise deals and get people to buy online
- Reporting and understanding trading performance, using sales reports, web analytics and insights tools
- Delivering brilliant digital experience for existing customers
- Helping customers to recontract, upgrade and manage their products online
- Creating simple digital journeys to allow customers to self-serve i.e. check their bill, get help
- Working with technology to develop new digital experiences
- Developing wireframes to create brilliant sales processes for new products
- Designing simple self-serve capabilities
- Working on our portal and BT Sport digital products – a destination for existing and prospect customers to engage with BT digitally
- Working with our team of journalists to promote sales of other products to BT customers via the portal and social channels
- Developing commercial strategies to drive revenue from our digital estate